Thursday, March 19, 2009

As night falls...

Wow.
That is all that I can say to express tonights experience. My dad, mom, Lucy (puppy), and I decided to take a quick spin on the jet ski tonight and it had to be one of the most beautiful moments of my life. Just me, on a jet ski, watching the sun set out in the middle of the lake. Beautiful. I felt so free and so...alive. Nothing is more perfect than a beautiful sunset on the lake. Watching the sky turn three different shades of pink and red, all of which is reflecting beautifully across the glass-smooth water. It's perfect! I did NOT want to leave. I love the sudden moments in life when God unexpectedly reminds you of His beauty. I wish I could just live in that moment for the rest of my life. God is so amazing! We are so blessed to experience these beautiful creations He has given us. I love it!

1 comment: