Monday, September 21, 2009

Class Canceled

So my only class for the day got canceled so I decided to take that time and enjoy the beautiful weather at Research Park. This is how my morning went:

1. Woke up and made a delicious breakfast.
2. Headed to the Rec to find out my class is canceled.
3. Headed to Research Park instead.
4. Spent a good 30 minutes practicing yoga while trying to keep from falling in the pond. (I was standing on the little rock walkway where one pond flows into the other.)
5. Spent the next 10 minutes in silence listening to the ducks that were splashing playfully in the water a few feet from me.
6. Wished I had bread to feed the ducks.
7. Watched an inchworm climb a rock.
8. Got greeted by an overly enthusiastic labrador.
9. Enjoyed some simple conversation with my Savior.
10. Reluctantly left to go study for an upcoming test...see how well that's going. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment