Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Year 2009

I...
1) Got broken up with on New Years day.
2) Turned 21.
3) Learned that I do not like many types of alcohol.
3) Met girls that I know will be my best friends for the rest of my life.
4) Opened up my heart to those girls.
5) Tore my ACL, PSEL, and etc.
6) Embraced God's forgiveness.
7) Taught my girls how to play Texas Hold'em.
8) Was nominated worship leader for ASC.
9) Got worship leader for ASC.
10) Was put on medication for depression.
11) Learned to truly trust God once again.
12) Had surgery on my knee (ACL, PSEL, etc).
13) Used crutches for the first time.
14) Started taking photography seriously.
15) Family got a new jetski (it's awesome).
16) Went to South Padre with the family.
17) Got a hienna tattoo.
18) Met a neat guy.
19) Went to Warped Tour for the first time!
20) Realized that neat guy wasn't what God wanted for me.
21) Made another huge mistake.
22) Kissed an ex-boyfriend/best friend.
23) Started painting again.
24) Lost two friends.
25) Gained them back.
26) Started really painting again.
27) Started taking photography even more seriously.
28) Met God at Breakaway.
29) Learned to love who I am.
30) Began to gain confidence in myself once more.
31) Shared my entire testimony to 300 girls.
32) Was set up on a blind date to my fall ASC formal by Ms. Bridget Parks.
33) Blind date actually worked out and became my boyfriend, Mr. Joshua Cowling. :)
34) Discovered that the "How We Met" story actually COULD get better than the last!
-Feel free to ask! I looove telling it! :)
35) Sick with strep for 2 weeks straight.
36) Discovered who I am and who I want to be.
37) Got in a wreck.
38) Shared a secret.
39) Learned a secret.
40) Learned to truly forgive myself and others.
41) Beat Texas Tech in football! Whoop!
42) Stoped taking my medication. (3 weeks now!)
43) Got a real tattoo.
44) Forgot to add uptop: Cut my hair really short for the first time.
45) Took guitar lessons with Donna Stuart and still am.
46) Was told I sing and write like Jewel and Sheryl Crow.
47) Sang and played guitar without being scared for the first time to my boyfriend.
48) Wrote the longest paper of my life!
49) Best friend got engaged! (Congrats Jordan!)
50) Finally discovered my career goals. :)

1 comment: